• Source, transit, and destination country for women subjected to forced prostitution.
• Women from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Romania, Bulgaria, Vietnam, Mongolia, Nigeria, Honduras, and Brazil subjected to forced prostitution in the Czech Republic.
• Women travel through the Czech Republic en route to other European countries, including Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Finland, and the Netherlands, and subjected to forced prostitution.
• Forced sterilizations a concern.
• Surgical castration of sex offenders.
• 35% of women in Czech Republic report intimate partner physical violence in their lifetime.
• 11% of women report sexual intimate partner violence in their lifetime.
• 51% of women report intimate partner and/or non-partner physical violence in their lifetime.
• 35% of women report intimate partner and/or non-partner sexual violence in their lifetime.
• Sex tourism in decline.
• NGO Bily Kruh Bezpeci (White Circle of Safety) provides professional, discreet and free assistance to victims and witnesses of crime.
Sources: UN Women Violence against Women Prevalence Data: Surveys by Country 2011; U.S. Department of State 2010 Human Rights Report; U.S. Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report 2011