• Domestic and other violence against women was a persistent and common problem.
• Source, destination, and transit country for men, women, and children for sex trafficking and forced labor.
• Macedonian women and children are trafficked within the country.
• Foreign victims subjected to forced prostitution or forced labor in Macedonia can originate in Albania, Bulgaria, Serbia, and Kosovo.
• Macedonian victims and victims transiting through Macedonia are subjected to forced prostitution or forced labor in South Central and Western Europe.
Sources: U.S. Department of State 2010 Human Rights Report; U.S. Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report 2011