• Destination country for men and women subjected to forced labor and, to a much lesser extent, forced prostitution.
• 2007 Qatar University study found that 63% of 2,778 surveyed citizen and non-citizen female students reported they had been victims of physical abuse, with 52 reporting cases of “strong violence,” such as rape.
• Qatar Foundation for Combating Human Trafficking
• Qatar Foundation for Protecting Women and Children
• Qatar Society for Rehabilitation and Special Needs
Sources: U.S. Department of State 2010 Human Rights Report, U.S. Department of State Trafficking in Persons Report 2011